Rotary International Donations
December 10, 2018
Here are the website steps for Rotarians to check on their donation history with Rotary International.
- Go to Rotary.org -> Sign in or create an account -> Sign into My Rotary
- At the top of the opening page once you’ve signed in, click on the “profile” tab
- Once in your profile, click on donor history report
- A menu will come up with donor history report, highlight that and click it
- Your report will be generated and you will be able to view it
- At the bottom of the donor history report there are two tabs
- Choose either overview or transaction detail
- Also, on your profile page, there is a lot of interesting information about you and your Rotary career.
I hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know.
– Brad Link